This video is part-1 of the ownership review of the Volkswagen Vento. The car is 12 years old and has 350,000 kilometers on the odometer.
For Part-2 of this video, Click here.
Here is some the quick positives and negatives about the Volkswagen Vento.
- A well-built, robust, European sedan
- Clean and contemporary styling. Boot is superbly integrated
- Stunning diesel engine. New torque king of the C segment
- Mature suspension setup. Balanced ride & handling
- Segment firsts : Reach adjust steering, gear recommender, adjustable driver armrest etc.
- All-rounded nature; Jack of all trades
- 6.99L Trendline (entry) variant is simply too basic
- Petrol engine isn't as impressive as the diesel. Average low rpm response
- Electric power steering. The Vento deserves a pure hydraulic unit
- Quite a loud & clattery diesel engine
- Thin 47 dealer all-India network. After sales has yet to prove itself
- VW's long-term reliability and ownership costs are unknown
Never miss an update on a new Video or a Post
Sign Up Now to receive an email when a new video, post or a product review is posted on Volklub!
Share the post if you like it
You may also like