Here is Key points about Tata Tiago.
TATA Tiago Pros
- Great styling. A very chic-looking hatchback at a value-for-money price!
- Tata has put in a lot of effort on quality and it shows. No signs of cost cutting at all.
- Solid build & construction, unlike most of its flimsy competitors.
- High quality, well-designed interiors. Lots of storage and a useful 242 liter boot too.
- Suspension offers excellent ride comfort with neutral handling.
- City friendly nature: light controls, agreeable ergonomics & good driveability (both engines).
- Amazing 8-speaker Harman entertainment system. Sounds top class.
- Feature list with 2 driving modes, parking sensors + display, cooled glovebox, full MID & more.
TATA Taigo Cons
- Mediocre 3-cylinder engines. Petrol, especially, is unimpressive.
- Low refinement levels. NVH package has many holes.
- Rear headroom is tight. Also, a rare Tata hatchback that cannot seat 5 (best for 4).
- Concerns over long-term reliability, more so of the freshly developed engines.
- Tata's after-sales experience remains a gamble. Service quality is far from that of Maruti & Hyundai.
Info Source: Team-BHP