This video is about my discussion with Pawan Gandhi about why he is buying Volkswagen Virtus over Hyundai Verna.
Hyundai Venue Pros
- An all-rounder sedan that ticks all the right boxes
- Well-positioned overall package. Priced competitively against rivals
- User-friendly interiors with good cabin space
- 158 BHP, 1.5L turbo-petrol engine is the most powerful in the segment. Gets a quick DCT too
- Comfortable, neutral suspension setup riding on 205/55 R16 tyres
- Long list of features includes LED auto headlamps, ventilated seats, electric driver’s seat, sunroof, wireless charging, smart trunk, rear sunshade & more
- Safety equipment includes level 2 ADAS tech, 6 airbags, ESC, 3-point seatbelts for all, rear disc brakes, front & rear parking sensors etc.
- Hyundai's wide service network & up to 7-years extended warranty
Volkswagen Virtus Pros
- A ‘complete’ car that just might bring some love back to sedans
- Classy exterior & interior styling, along with solid build quality
- Cabin has good legroom on offer, supportive seats, perfect ergonomics & enough storage
- 521-liter boot is the largest in its segment (along with the Slavia’s)
- 148 BHP engine makes the Virtus among the most fun-to-drive sedans in the segment
- Sporty 1.0L & 1.5L turbo-petrols are mated to smooth transmissions
- Sorted suspension offers a balanced ride & handling package
- Safety features include 6 airbags, ESC, 3-point seatbelts for all, electronic differential lock, brake disc wiping, multi-collision brake and more
- Features like active cylinder tech, ventilated seats, sunroof, wireless Android Auto and CarPlay, auto headlamps & wipers etc.
- 6-year extended warranty & 4-year all-inclusive service packages available
Please watch the video for detailed information.