In this post, we are sharing some golden rules to get the Best Mileage out of your car.
- 1Slow acceleration is a must.
- 2Avoid frequent braking. Use engine braking whenever possible and plan for it actively even in a city stop go traffic.
- 32-2.2k rpm is the sweet spot for most petrol engines for maximum efficiency.
- 4Gauge your terrain. In a mild slope let go off the accelerator.
- 5AC should be on, windows to remain closed always. Aerodynamic rag bleeds worse than the Compressor.
- 6Change gears at 2k rpm. Not a bit more than that.
- 7Don't keep a low speed in a high gear. Engine lugging consumes more fuel and its severely damaging to the piston heads.
- 8Keep tyre pressure at 32-34. (Or your manufacturer specification)
- 9Gear and engine oil changes as recommended.
- 10Maintain a constant speed always. If available use cruise control.
happy motoring guys.
P.S- yesterday I went 167 kms for only 8 liters of in my Aspire petrol 1.2 dragon engine.
Shared By: Rajdeep Nath (Youtube Subscriber)
Disclaimer: Information is submitted by the owner of the vehicle through online form medium. Volklub-Sunderdeep Singh doesn't take any responsibility to confirm accuracy or authenticity of the information provided. Readers are requested to make their opinion by reading from other means as well and do take a test drive of the car you are interested in and ask all doubts from the authentic service/sales advisors in a particular brand.
Sole purpose of this review is to try providing readers with factual information where other readers have shared their ownership experiences that may help readers for their car buying decision.