In this video, I did an exclusive interview with Ashish Gupta who is the Brand Director of Volkswagen India at Chakan manufacturing plant.
Here are the topics which we discussed in this Interview. You may watch the video to know all about this in detail.
- How is VW 2.0 response in the market
- Did VW underestimate the demand for 1.5 TSI models
- Is VW planning to ramp up production as the supply chain is fixing
- Is 95% localization fully achieved
- Is weakening local currency and rising input costs resulting in the frequent price rise
- What efforts VW is making to reduce ownership costs
- Will POLO make a comeback with a new generation
- Is VW considering EVs for the future in India
- Will we get old signature VW features back
- Can we expect perfect safety ratings for Taigun/Virtus
Never miss an update on a new Video or a Post
Sign Up Now to receive an email when a new video, post or a product review is posted on Volklub!
Share the post if you like it
Volkswagen, volkswagen india, vw manufacturing plant pune
You may also like