In this video, I have done a walkaround and detailed review of Audi A3 2015 Model. The car has 55000KMs on odometer.
The asking price is 10Lacs and it is Diesel automatic transmission.
If you are interested you can contact the owner Ayush Aggarwal at 98149 99934.
The Audi A3 has been launched in India at a price of between Rs. 22.95 - 32.66 lakhs (ex-Delhi).
- Clean & timeless design. Styling similar to its bigger brothers
- Premium quality, inside out. Excellent interior fit, finish & feel
- Competent engines: Torquey fuel-efficient diesel & fast petrol
- Quick dual-clutch transmission with smooth shift quality
- Rich dynamics, strong grip levels and solid stability
- 5 star safety & kit (6 airbags, ESC, ABS, ASR, all disc brakes)
- Equipment: Bi-xenon headlamps, MMI system with 7" screen, sat-nav, dual-zone climate control etc.
- Compact size. Length is comparable to the VW Vento!
- Uncomfortable rear seat. Headroom (especially) & legroom are in short supply
- Long-term reliability concerns over the DSG automatic
- Electric power steering lacks the feel & feedback you'd expect in a driver's car
- Premium plus variants are priced dangerously close to the A4, 3-Series & C-Class
- The larger Jetta & Octavia are cheaper. A3 has a lot in common with the Skoda
- Paddle shifters, smart key entry & go and memory seats are conspicuous by their absence
Never miss an update on a new Video or a Post
Sign Up Now to receive an email when a new video, post or a product review is posted on Volklub!
Share the post if you like it
You may also like